Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A couple of weeks ago, I shared some thoughts about the concept of "empire" and the Christian faith. It generated quite a bit of discussion. Recently, a United Methodist lay woman from Texas, Barbara Wendland has been sharing some reflections on the same subject in her monthly newsletter Connections. It can be found at www.connectionsonline.org. I have also provided a link from my blog. I find Barbara a consistently interesting person to read.

With Faith and With Feathers,

David

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow. Very insightful writings. Thanks for posting the link.

In other news, school starts today for me .... I'm excited, nervous, .... I started blogging a bit about the journey - that helps with the nerves!

David said...

Jeff,

All the best to you as you begin this exciting new adventure.

David